While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

::being creative::

i don't feel very creative these days. i am worn out from my job and i feel drained at the end of the day. i am still learning my position and i get stressed when i don't know what i'm supposed to do. i can't wait until i know my job better and i feel like i'm contributing something. maybe i'll feel better after our next event (my first event) which is October 7. i know it will feel good to actually work an event.

i wish i felt more imaginative. i don't even know what to write about these days. it's always the same. i love being married. i love living in a warm state. i miss my family and friends like crazy. i am anxious to get out of debt. i want to be successful at my job. i really hope to be able to go to Ohio for Thanksgiving...... same feelings. same dreams. same stesses. how can i feel so stuck in sameness when everything is new for me this year?!

7 Comments:

Blogger BekABoo said...

I know just how you feel! I miss my friends and family, but happy to be married and with my hubby. I am tired of our temporary status! I feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen, something to change, waiting to settle. Buck up, amiga! We'll get into a routine and new life will start to seem normal.

11:47 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

Thanks! It's is somehow comforting to know that I'm not the only one. And I appreciate your encouragement :)

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

Missin ya too...

Praying that God fills you with ALL that you need for your new job, your new life, and your new surroundings!

And praying that you "dreams" and "hopes" out weigh the stresses of life that follow us everywhere!

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Chel said...

It's tiring to be in a new place. There's all of the learning that comes with a move...where to shop, what restaurants are good, how to find the quickest way to the cleaners. There's a learning curve that is both exciting and tiring all at once.

Hang in there.

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Sorry you feel so blah. Don't worry God will make sure you both have an abundance of blessings while there in Florida and here when you come to visit!

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Aura said...

Hi Kat - For the past six months or so I have used the exercise program designed by Jorge Cruz "Eight Minutes in the Morning". Most days I don't have to be at work until 9. I brisk walk/jog down the hill for about 15 to 20 minutes to get my heart rate up, then I do the two exercises of the day. The exercises are very simple; some using weights. You do 4 repetitions 12 times each. The trick is to exercise at least 3 to 4 times a week. I also watch what I eat; eating smaller portions. You can check out the book "Eight Minutes in Morning" from your library. I liked it so I had to get my own copy.

I will pray for you during this time of your need.

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I too have done the "Eight Minutes in the Morning" I also have his "Eight Minutes in the Morning to Lean Hips and Thin Thighs. both are great books to get your blood pumping in a short time.

I'll pray that you find your niche and purpose!

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home