While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Friday, August 11, 2006

job possibility

i may have a job opportunity with Food For the Poor. i would be the special events coordinator -- raising funds for countries in the Caribbean and Latin America... i added a link to their page on my blog because i believe it is a worthwhile cause, whether or not i get the job :)

please pray for my job search! thnx!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I hope and pray that you get the job!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

That seems like a PERFECT job for you...praying you get it...and if you do - I'll be jealous - cuz I would love to do something like that too ;)

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Oooo, that sounds great! Sure is worthwhile. Be praying for ya!

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

It's 2:00p.m. - I am PRAYING!!!

Love ya!

2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home