While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

No excuses!

I have no excuse for not getting some unpacking done and concentrating on my job search. My husband left yesterday for a trade show and he will be home tomorrow night just long enough to do laundry and re-pack. He leaves Monday morning for a trade show in California. Thankfully these trips don't last very long and they aren't always back-to-back like this.

I've pretty much finished the kitchen and I'm working on our clothes. We both have our own walk-in closets, so it's just a matter of putting everything away (and doing Christopher's laundry). He came home Wednesday and commented on one of the benefits of married life -- I was ironing his clothes :) I love spoiling him! He's working so hard for us, I want him to know how much I appreciate him!!! Plus, I don't know how he would have packed for his trip without me. He only had about 15 minutes to throw clothes in a bag. My honey would've been smelly and wrinkly at his trade show -- and we can't have that!!!

I better get back to my cleaning and organizing.....

P.S. just for fun, here are some more wedding pictures:


6 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

Love the pics :) Hope you don't get to lonely with hubby away...miss ya!

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Bek said...

walk in closets for both - yeah!! and ironing clothes - :(. i never iron. just sprinkle with water and throw in the dryer. :) thanks for posting the pictures!!!

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Bek, I hate to iron.

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

i hate to iron, too. but his clothes had already sat in the dryer for a while and they were desperately in need of an actual iron :) it won't happen too often -- especially now that i have taken over the laundry...

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

We want to see pics of the new place soon :)

Gibby misses ya..and so do we :)

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

i'll try to get some pictures posted soon. the place is coming together :)

i miss everyone, too -- including Gibson!!

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home