While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

update and pictures of the apartment

My honey did not make it to Coconut Creek early enough to get the key and the leasing office was closed on Sunday, so he had to stay in a hotel until Monday. He started his new job living out of a Days Inn. His cousin helped him to move in Monday night and he is getting settled. He was able to get the cable hooked up, so he's got everything he needs :) Except me!!!!



Isn't this just amazing???!!! God is really good to us and we are so excited :)

P.S. I finally got to hold Matthias on Sunday and he is adorable and wonderful and amazing!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Wow!! It's beautiful!!! Can I come visit you when it's snowing here?!

8:33 AM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

The place is beautiful - it has everything - except US!!!!

So excited - but it is bittersweet for me girl!! I will miss ya like crazy ;)

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

jealous!! in a good way=) Glad things worked out!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Wow...looks great! But I'm a New York kinda' girl!

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Bek said...

wow - looks the place is ready and waiting for you!

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

you can all come down when it is snowing up North :) i'd love to have visitors!!!

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home