While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sisters' Night


the other day, kimber called me and suggested that we have a sisters' night. last night, all my sisters (kimber, karen, and julie) came over to my house. we went to heinens and made ourselves salads at their fabulous salad bar (trying to be healthy and fit into dresses for the wedding) and we watched 'Must Love Dogs.' it was a lot of fun and the movie is really cute!!! it was especially cute because the movie is about family (esp., sisters) as much as it is about relationships.

thanks for the idea and for bringing the movie, kimber! i'm really glad that we got to hang out together as sisters :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

John Cusack is the best!!

It was a really great nite...let's do it again next month :)

Love ya!

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

P.S. Next time I get to be the one to blog re: our sister's nite....hee hee!! Way to beat me to it girl :)

Seriously, it was fun that you blogged about it :)

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

Ang, it is definitely a good one for John Cusack fans... he has great lines and is delivery is classic John Cusack (reminds me of his performance in Grosse Pointe Blank -- another of my favorites)

Kimber -- I was up TOO EARLY for a Saturday morning, so that's probably why I beat you :) plus, it was such a fun night, I wanted to share. and we should definitely do it next month.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Do you have any brothers? I love John Cusack and his sister Joan! 2 of my favorites!

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

crystal -- yep, one brother, keith who is married to julie. i called her my sister, but technically she is my sister in-law.

John & Joan Cusack are 2 favorites -- I especially love movies that they are in together :)

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Bek said...

yeah for sister nites! that reminds me i gots to get together with mine and do the same. joy and i used to have them all the time when i lived at home. we called them "sisterly times" :) thanks for the movie recc.

3:37 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

They're in a movie called Grosspointblank together. If you haven't seen it you should...it's hilarious!

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

That sounds like a great time! My sister is in another state...but we IM a lot!

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home