While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

loving and hating the springtime

well, spring is trying to make it's way to northeast ohio. yesterday, it was cold enough to snow (but was really sunny -- yea!). a few days ago it was in the upper 60's.

i love:
*sunshine
*flowers
*warm days
*daylight saving time (coming home from work when it is still light out!)

i hate:
*allergies
*medicine that makes me tired or gittery or just doesn't help

thankfully, the good outweighs the bad :)

only 97 days until the wedding... no real progress on anything to report. i still don't have my dress. i don't know what color my girls are going to wear. i haven't finalized the guest list (although it is pretty much 'family only'). ---- it's still going to be a blast and i am marrying my best friend, so nothing else really matters...

no one has made an offer on the house, yet. please God, let my house sell this week!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Don't worry about all those details of the wedding. I promise everything will come together. I learned not to stress it. The funny thing is because I stressed about it like 3 days before the wedding I developed these GINORMEOUS zits on my chin! And of course that made me stress even more, but thank the Lord I had 2 great makeup artists! So do your skin a favor and relax! And yes God I pray a blessing over Kat for her house, that YOU will make it happen! God bless ya girl!

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

thanks, cutie! i am actually not stressed -- thank you, God! i just don't have anything new news :) i know it will all happen (and i've worked as an events coordinator, so i am pretty laid back about these kinds of things).

i am more stressed about the house selling -- please, Jesus!!! this week would be perfect :)

5:58 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

Please Lord, help Katt's house to sell - NOW!!! We trust you for the details, and know that with you ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!! And we ask for your hand to move and bring in the RIGHT buyers...thanks for your provision LORD!! We are soo blessed!!

And Kat - thank for helping pick up Maddie from soccer - tonight we couldn't have done it without your help :)

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

If your house sells this week....where ya' gonna' go!

You'd better pick out those girls dresses...most of them get ordered from China...it may take a few months to get them!

1:22 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

bonnie -- i already moved out of my house and in with my sis and her family. i'm just waiting to close the deal (and save my money). and the girls are not wearing traditional 'bride's maid dresses'. they are going to pick something they like (probably all in the same color).

kimber -- you're welcome and yes and amen to your prayer!!!

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Gina said...

Hi!

Great attitude about the wedding! Looking forward to those pics. Have you tried an open house? I hope it goes quickly!

12:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home