While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm in Florida

I made it to Florida -- finally! Actually, I've been here since Monday night. I had to drive down here by myself after packing the rest of my belongings in my little Cougar. Christopher left right after the wedding to get back to work. I have been unpacking and organizing -- and I have a long way to go :)

It is so weird being here. I feel like I'm on a vacation. Obviously, it's going to be a long vacation because I'm moving my stuff in. And Christopher leaves for work every day. So... it's weird...

I haven't even been here a week and we are talking about getting a hibachi grill and bottled water to make sure that we can weather tropical storm Chris. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like it's going to be upgraded to a hurricane.... I'll let you know if we will be in any danger....

I can't wait to find a job. I need to start earning money -- SOON!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm avoiding the unpacking part of my move. It's just too hot! Good luck with Chris, hopefully it won't be too bad.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

i'm trying not to avoid it, but it can be overwhelming :) thankfully the storm has been downgraded to a tropical depression (max winds 35 mph), so it shouldn't be bad...

11:19 AM

 
Blogger Bek said...

y eah! you are there!! can't wait to hear about the job God bring s you and all the fun changes!!!

2:09 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

So how hot is is? LOL Praying for you safety and the job situation.

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

thanks for the prayers! it really isn't that bad here. i mean, it's hot, but we have the breeze off the Atlantic to cool us down

5:04 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

I had to read Sam's comment twice cuz it says "Good Luck with Chris" and I kept thinking your new husband??!!...hee hee...but I see she meant the storm "Chris"...lol.

Hope the unpacking goes well...and you find a job SOON :) Missin ya already. OXOXOX

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

the pictures are all so lovely. I'm glad all your dreams are coming true! Isn't God awesome!

1:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home