While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

::happy labor day::

i really have nothing to post -- nothing exciting -- no new news -- just a nice relaxing holiday weekend with my honey :)

we are having a couple over tomorrow for a cookout. it should be lots of fun!!

my family called me from the camping trip last night while they were around the campfire. when my niece, Ellie, got on the phone, i burst into tears. she wanted me to be there and continue my reign as the 'Canoe Queen'... last year her Aunt Karen kept ending up in the pond, taking lots of kids with her and then on the next trip out, their canoe had a hole in it. they were always getting wet, but i stayed nice and dry!!! i know they are having a blast and i wish i was there... thank God for my husband! he's so good to me and i love him beyond words ;)

hope everyone is doing fun things and spending time with loved ones this weekend...

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

My wife tells me that so many of her friends seem to complain about their husbands almost constantly, so I always love to read positive comments like yours. Good for you!

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

9:42 PM

 
Blogger BekABoo said...

I'm right there with ya. Far from family, hanging primarily with my hubby. We did get together today to watch some college football with the few friends we have. Not much welcomes fall like football and apple pie, even though it was over 90 today! His team won, GO Gators! And come Monday...GO NOLES! Enjoy your time together. I know we are!

3:20 AM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Glad the storms passed you by. We skirted the worst of it too!

Have a happy and safe holiday!

2:19 AM

 
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Hi again Kat,

Thanks for dropping by my site and for leaving such a nice comment. I appreciate it! (And I am spending family time today - hope you are too...)

All the best,
Andrew

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

We MISSED you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! We are glad you had a good weekend with your new hubby - but we ALL hope that next year LABOR DAY will be spent with us again!! We had a great time - but it wasn't quite the same not having you with us!

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Nothing going on here. Caleb is working:( By the way, doesn't it feel great to say husband?

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Chel said...

Hey! I tagged you to do a meme - check on my blog.

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home