While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Chel tagged me

At This Very Moment
1. Are you craving anything, and if so, what? I am craving ice cream, but I am really full from dinner...

2. What is the weather outside and do you wish it would change? It rained all day today and most of this past weekend. I would have preferred it to be sunny. We tried to get some tanning in and only got to stay for an hour before the sky opened up.

3. What two websites do you think you'll go to next after here? I will check out my friends' blogs and then sign off. I've been looking at my computer all day...

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else, and if so, where? I love where I am. I just wish my family was with me!!!

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who? I believe I am who God made me to be (along with my own issues). I wouldn't dream of being anyone else. Not even if I could have Halle Berry's body :)

So now I tag Kimber and Sam and Crystal and Bek and Bekaboo and Bonnie and all my blogger friends :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

You go girl! God made you so special and it sounds like you are proud of you :). So what did you have for dinner?

10:07 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

actually, there are a lot of things about me that I would change... it's just that, when I think about it, I wouldn't really want to be someone else :)

we had spaghetti... and later I had that ice cream that I was craving ;)

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Chel said...

Yay, you! Thanks for playing!

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Aura said...

Hi Kat - so nice to of you to leave me a comment. I'm very new at blogging and I'm really getting into it. About the Warm Up America Blanket. Our Library will donate it to the Police Department and they will find a family. Are you a knitter or crochetter? I'd like to be able to visit with my daughter Andrea who has a beautiful son (my grandson) who is just so precious.

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home