While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Monday, October 30, 2006

$4.7 Million & Happy Birthday

My husband's company participated in an auction of domain names this past week. The sales totaled $4.7 Million. None of my husband's client's names were included in the live auction and we are waiting to see if any were sold in the silent auction. Nonetheless, it was very exciting!!! The biggest sale was cameras.com which went for $1.5 million.

We are going to invest in some names ourselves -- maybe we'll come up with the next million dollar name!!!

Today is also my honey's birthday...

Happy birthday to the greatest man I know! You are my very best friend and I will follow you to the ends of the earth (except Alaska). I appreciate your strength, loyalty, hard work, commitment, and dedication. You are so intelligent and practical and logical. You are a great leader. You make me laugh -- especially your impersonation of Horatio Caine!!!

I love being married to you. I love seeing your cute face every day. And I love YOU beyond words!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby :)

Will try to call today to wish him a big Happy ONE :)

Great tribute :)And P.S. - if he did try to drag you to Alaska - I would have to KILL HIM...hee hee!

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

no worries about Alaska...

he hates the cold more than I do!!!

1:08 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Awwwww, how sweet! Isn't it great being married?

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home