While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Monday, May 07, 2007

what was accomplished?

we had a busy weekend, but we didn't "do" much...

saw spider-man 3, went to sears, macy's, jc penney's, sam's club, publix, best buy (a lot of shopping, and no, we don't have a lot of money as my sil quipped, just needed a lot of things -- plus, we didn't find everything we were looking for so we had to go to a bunch of places searching for the same thing), laundry, cooked out last night, etc.

but we talked a lot and spent time together -- so we "accomplished" having a good friendship!

it was a really good weekend :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

We saw spiderman 3 too. I really didn't know what to think of it. It was kinda cool though.

10:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea! blogging again!! the workout plan sounds great! I know we'll see spiderman 3 too - but when it's on DVD!
love ya lots!

11:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to have 'lost' my identity - but that last blog and this one is from Mom!

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home