While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

::choosing::

I had already begun "choosing" earlier this week, but I was inspired by Sam's blog.

I am choosing to believe that God is going to provide.

I am choosing to expect the release of our inheritance.

I am choosing to not worry.

I am choosing to be thankful for all the blessings that I already have.

I am choosing to rejoice instead of fretting.

I choose to live!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Amen girlfriend! I choose to totally agree with you on everything! Blessings!

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

I really liked Sam's post - and yours was great too~

I agree with Crystal - may God bless your choices :)

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

choose life! everytime...thanks for stopping by my blog ...I do love that sweet sister of yours...and I think youknow my bekaboo too.:) hope FL grows on you but those first few months and years away from family are hard...no way around it...it'll get better...I promise..:)

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home