While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monday Madness

Fill in the blank...

1. In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use Norton.
2. I also use Windows Defender and some other one that I can't remember the name for protection from spyware.
3. I don't spend nearly enough time working out.
4. The first person I usually talk to in the morning is my husband.
5. It takes me about 90 minutes to get ready in the morning.
6. I keep all my appointments in/on Outlook and DayTimer.
7. It takes me about 15 minutes (unless I fall asleep watching TV which means I'm awake one moment and OUT the next) to fall asleep at night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

This is fun :)

Only ONE more SLEEP and you will be HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Can't wait Can't WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!!

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

one more sleep -- YEA!!!!!

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Oooo fun. I'm gonna try this one!

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Kat. Thanks for sharing your MM.

I also use Norton. I usually spend a few hours on the internet before turning in for bed.

Take care,
Rach
http://mysoulfulthoughts.blogspot.com/

4:29 AM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I also use Norton, but I use their whole Security package including firewall.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home