While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Madness

1. What song gives you the most holiday cheer? I love the carols, especially Hark the Herald, O Come, All Ye Faithful, Emmanuel, We Three Kings
2. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your holiday list? my husband
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? usually I shop early (like August), but this year I haven't even started, yet
4. What food or drink do you love when it's cold out? (Recipes andrecommendations, please!) hot chocolate, hot cider
5. What do you do to get rid of a cold or flu? lots of rest and fluids

To participate: Monday Madness

5 Comments:

Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Those are wonderful and very festive songs.

I love hot chocolate too!

Rach

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

I forgot "O Holy Night" -- another favorite carol...

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

Fun!

This will be our FIRST CHRISTMAS without you here - whhhhaaa! But I hope you have an awesome FIRST with your HUBBY...have fun making new traditions together :)

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

My husband is the hardest for me to shop for too!

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Paula said...

I also love What Child is this and Joy to the World. And oh come Emmanuel . . . thinking I love them all. LOL

Dropped by to wish you a very beautiful holiday!

1:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home