While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i hate time zones

i know that it can't be 7 am in China right now because the sun is setting and they are gonna go to bed in a couple of hours... whereas i just woke up...

but the changes in time zones make it really difficult to talk to friends around the world. examples: my friend that lives in the United Arab Emirates is about 6 hours ahead of me, so i can't call her past 3-4 pm (which is when i am at work) and my cousin in California is 3 hours behind, so i have to call after 9 pm (so that she is off of work).....

it's very frustrating! with all of our modern technology, i am still stymied by the clock...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

Stupid clock thing.....

How are your international connections? Email me :)

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Kimber said...

Okay Kath - I found a site that will help you with this one: Check it out - it will tell you what time it is anywhere in the world! Cool eh?

http://www.gchart.com/index.php

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home