While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The best days include friends!


I went to coffee and the mall today with my good friend, Jenn. She is one of those people that make you want to believe the best in everyone. I never pass up an opportunity to spend time with her. She has such a big heart and a great smile that lights up her face.

We talked (and laughed) about everyday life and, yet, we shared something much more important. It is amazing how much perspective you can gain just by listening to what is going on in your friends' lives. Yeah, my car broke down 3 times last week. And yes, my job is quite stressful. No, my house hasn't sold, yet. And lots of other things could be going better. But then there is laughter. And life is good.

Thank you, God, for my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

Frineds are such a gift...glad you guys had fun!

7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home