While Jesus is representing me in Heaven, may I reflect Him on earth. While He pleads my cause, may I show forth His praise.

Get Involved.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

isn't it ironic?!

you ask and ask and ask for something. then it finally comes and you either don't believe it, can't receive it, or you just plain don't want it anymore (the latter isn't true at all in this case).

i believe that God is answering a prayer of mine that i have prayed for such a long time... yet, i am afraid to receive the answer i have been looking for. what if i'm wrong? what if He really isn't giving me the answer that i want? what if He does? what if it isn't as great as i think it's going to be? what if it's even better and i can't hold onto it?

i'm a mess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

????????????????????

God is Good and you can trust His answer! Stand in Faith!

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home